Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Future is Bright and Bangin

It's always a breath of fresh air to see some footage from really young guys, really killing it. Stockton has some really brilliant kids, so I decided to put together this post in honor of these little rippers.

First off you should know that this footage is over a year old. Second you should know that the ender was first try, or so at least I hear. Mervyn is definitely one of Stockton's up and comers and actually received an honorable mention from The Berrics for this short video effort:


Find more videos like this on My Berrics


This next video is from Purple Kid. I know his name is Saul, but he will forever be called Purple Kid. This kid actually used to hang around Slip a lot and not really do anything except have purple hair. So that makes the name purple kid pretty self explanatory. To my surprise the kid has turned out to be quite the shredder. I'll let the footy do the rest of the talking:


Find more videos like this on My Berrics


I don't know if you would call this last guy a "little dude," but when he filmed this part he was definitely fit the mold. I actually had the honor of watching this kid progress and it's been nothing short of amazing. Lately I've shot with Austin, and I can tell you that your all in for a treat when his next video part drops. So with this next clip, go ahead and watch the style and trick selection, then realize that he is like 12 in this footage... scary! Here is Austin in Crying Kids and Man Hammers:


Austin Teczons mini masher part from CK&MH from SlipMOB on Vimeo.

No comments: