Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some old Stuff



This looks like a pretty old edit from tony and crew. If you have ever seen Tony, Will, and Dave at the spanos park, you know some epic shit goes down without a cammy. This footage is about a year old and still pretty relevant.

and the next clip:



If you didn't see the slip video, then you may not know too much about this guy. In the video he shared a part with Taylor Williams (that dude is like my brother mang!) and it was his introduction to the team. I guess Chris (THE HILLTOP VATO) didn't think Kenny's edit was good enough so he did his own interpretation. To be fair i guess there is some new clips in there as well. (Chris knows I'm just playing with him... )Chris also learns to skate wierd shit really easy. He is super tech and you think he isn't down to skate a wall or a pole jam and he does some shit to really eff with your head....

next clip



Wow i haven't watched this part in a long time! Though the title is "Promo D," this footage was actually from the local video "Sacrifice." I still have this joint on DVD, and Vince actually skated to RUSH! The latest footage from this video has to be 2003. Vince is a straight Stockton OG, and one of the first local dudes to get hooked up from a major board company... TURFS UP! Vince is a great skateboarder, and just as great of a human being.

I can't remember the name of the morman kid who filmed this video... I just remember he was the nicest asshole I've ever met in my life.

No comments: