Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still Shots From the Slip Video

I recently did some work for slip skate shop, and I had to take a couple stills from the video. They turned out pretty interesting so I figured I'd release a couple.These are a couple of my favorites

Dylan Darby - 360 flip at the UOP 10













Brandon Getty - Backside tail at the Dave Wong's Ledge















Terry Silasack - The Infamous Tre Bomb














I was actually there when this 360 flip was filmed, and I still can't really describe the flip of this thing. This really wasn't the gnarliest trick or obstacle, but the flip and the catch was literally one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in person. Terry is a solid dude, and a great skateboarder. I skated with him at Lathrop park today, and the dude just has it. I think we all have great expectations from Mr. Silasack!

1 comment:

Brandon Getty said...

get on the more frequent update tip, dude!