Friday, May 8, 2009

Stockton Is Mad Educated These Days

For all of your gromulates out there, I decided I was going to spread some knowledge. I do that everyday, but I said hey, "lets spread some of that edumacation for these little dudes." Here is a couple pieces of film that should get you on your way to Getty bonks, gold chains, and Master Iyvnson flips.
roll the first clip!

This first one is from Andre. I have to be honest, I don't know much about this Andre dude, but everyone says he's a ripper. I'm going to have to take there word for it. Andre teaches you how to nollie hardflip, accumulate automobiles and fallacious women.



In this next clip, Eli, Jesse, and some other dudes teach you how to get nose bonking. If your from out north, the kids really don't even call'em nose bonks anymore they call em Getty bonks... listen!



next up is Ivyn, most of yall know bout that dude already.



Lastly is my dude upgrade. You guys seen the bangin so you know he got some shit. I'm really looking foward to this dudes part in the upcoming Kingpin video. I know I said that before, but I am really looking forward to see him open up the bag. I've heard a couple rumors of tricks in his part but I'm going to keep that mega hush!



"third step go to kingin." good stuff. Dude used big pun at the end.... priceless

No comments: