Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Some Tricks With Music In The Background

Okay, so I get this call from Will. Will tells me... Dude I'm tired of filming I QUIT! I really didn't know how to respond. So then he tells me that he put up a video on vimeo and that he was kinda over trying to put out an entire video part. I told him I'd check it out and eventually put it up for everyone to see. He told me, "I really hope your aren't expecting much. It's just some tricks with music in the background."

First off, Will is one of the humblest dudes around. I've been skating quite a bit with this guy lately. Its never about filming a trick or doing something to get sponsored. Its just about having fun.

....he also happens to be able to do any trick he wants.

AY...its me.. from BOOMBOOMkadut on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! amazing! so much tech awesomeness, im psyched. fakie shuv fakie manny tre flip....bananas!

-Kenny O

Brandon Getty said...

BEST DUDE! will is in my top 3 favorite people to ride skateboards with.

Mr. GOOK said...

dont ever throw a manny comp. he WILL win no matter what.

Tairwe. said...

is that William rapping???
i cant tell if he switch or regular.

Anonymous said...

wow i dont know how many wows i said while watching this!!!!!!! soooooooo sick!!!!!!

chris

Anonymous said...

super happy fun time!

Anonymous said...

This was real good! thanks for telling me to see this at barnes and nobel haha, definitely worth it. Will is the guy. His tech is like art.


-Ivyn

Anonymous said...

sick






PR

Anonymous said...

Will def is good. skated with him a couple times. not the talker but got bags of tricks all day..

-Alskee filmbot 209

Anonymous said...

hey will.
goodjob will.
youre coo.

ayee, haha


-xtinemay