Sunday, March 14, 2010

old spots, young dudes.

It really sucks being hurt. Especially when the weather is perfect for skateboarding. Instead of mopping about the weather and my bum ankle, I decided to meet up with some friends. I also decided I'd pick up a couple of the young dudes to take them to some spot they may have never skated.

The old dudes will notice this spot right away. It used to be called the Barnes and Noble ledge, but these days its the "world market ledge." It was really dope to see the young guys skating such a vintage spot. I'm sure Ras Boi has some quality commentary and background on all the gnarly shit that went down on this ledge.

I've heard legends of Nick J getting in on this spot, but then again there isn't too many spots that dude hasn't left a mark on.

Thanks to Corey, Jesse, and Nate for the good sesh. My mom hella bought them pizza.

















































































5 comments:

shotgunjockey said...

as some additional commentary. These dudes really are the coming of age of the next generation of really good skaters out of Stockton. Everyone knows about Nate and Jesse already (also Austin) but I really think Corey will get good with time. His photos today really came out amazing. If that kid just skated a little faster and skated the streets more frequently he would be dope. Corey is super young and already has one of my favorite photo styles. keep it up dude.

Anonymous said...

that ledge is hard to skate i bitched out and went and got some mcdonalds hahahahahhahahaha

chris

Anonymous said...

haha your mom did buy us pizza

Bighead said...

its still very hard to go out and get material. my ankle is jacked. I have some material, but I don't want to give any tricks away for the next slip vid. stayed tuned stockton

Anonymous said...

stay tuned?
this aint tv
you got footy dont lie to us
big face john