Friday, September 25, 2009

Alexis Roldan

I haven't known Alexis too long, but I can say that the kid is definitely has all the makings of a legit skaterat. When I first met this kid he was on right away. He came up to me and asked, "Your riding shotgun right," This dude is up on all the local skaters, and looks up to them rather than the big professional names that are so often looked up to. The best part about this kid is that he is only 10 I believe (If I'm wrong I apologize!!!!). He is already taking snaps and video too.

So for all you dudes out there just peeping the site from the outside... You should be looking up to this kid. He's more likely younger than you and contributing the website. Kids young but he has a bright future in the scene!

WORKS BY ALEXIS ROLDAN
video:





photo:





























ALEXIS ROLDAN! RIDING SHOTGUN'S NEWEST CONTRIBUTOR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I met him back in stockton park and knew who I was. I even saw him at a local skate spot near my block in the south side =]. Nice kid

-Ivyn

Anonymous said...

Thats the nigga right there!!!! He was out there killin it at my demo on the mile. Kids cool.


-danger ras