Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jesse Vieira @ Epic Skatepark: Gatorade Freeflow Contest

Jesse was telling me awhile back that he'd participated at a contest at the epic skatepark. I was a little surprised when i watched this footy, because I've never seen Jesse skate any type of hubba (pre-fab or not). No matter what, Jesse is usually pretty impressive to watch whether it be on a ledge, stairs, rail etc.

Thanks again to Daniel Brooks for the footy!
speaking of D. Brooks, a riding shotgun part is in the works with Daniel's homie Max. If you don't know who max is, I tell you the dude is super impressive. We should have that riding shotgun section up and live pretty soon!

BACK TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND... Jesse rips, he's doing his thing at epic, enjoy!



Oh yeah, I was doing some searching on the internet and found this.... I so stoked right now!!!! I know you guys didn't forget about this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse was so bummed on this today. He and Mitchell threatned to still my rolex and leave me laying in the gutter in my own blood. good moment.

-big "biggie" head

Anonymous said...

lol damn


-Ivyn

Anonymous said...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Wilson