Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Last couple of Days

There are some things I just can't keep on the hush, hush for long. First off, Anthony Laniohan is a beast! The dude is just stackin footage faster than I can edit. There MIGHT be another section with him coming very soon.

Also... The new hot spot in Stockton has to be the shop. Stevie Cookston has been a big part of the Stockton scene for a long time now. Now the dude has a warehouse with some smooth groud and some interesting stuff to skate. I will have a section on the shop soon. Vince Salvi hosts that section!

Also I've spoke with Matt Searcy, Eddie Villa, Stevie Cookston, and Nate Heselton about shooting future projects, and I'm pretty sure they are all in. I skated with Eddie the other day and dude kills it, but really hates when i point the camera at him.

Also a day in the life of Brandon Getty is coming sooner than you think.

Kenny Osborne is working on some new edits that should be out shortly.

The next video online should be some type of montage so keep an eye out!

No comments: