Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't really have to report this but...

It was on TV, I'm pretty sure it was in the paper this morning, and your grandma probably asked you about it. Yes it is true that Slip Skate Shop burned down on Friday, but I've talked to Eric a lot since everything happened and Slip will be reopened. No rumors, no bullshit getting started here. Earlier this week Eric left this message on myspace:

"Thanks to Everybody for the kind words and concern for me And Slip.
We will relocate ASAP, Slip will FOR SURE re-open but maybe in a different location.
I have a bunch of New stuff coming in next week, Decks etc..so it may be possible to get(sell) you guys stuff from another temporary location.
I will keep everybody up to speed here on myspace as soon as I start to figure stuff out.

Eric"

Slip is still here, and If anyone wants to get a board from Slip and support Eric during this crazy time, Message me on Myspace and I'll see if we can get you some gear to support a shop that has been a huge part of the local skate scene for a long long time.

thanks

No comments: